Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are you in love with these boys too???



Doug and I keep asking ourselves if we are just suckers for these boys. We are so crazy in love with them. Titus said he had an ax in his ear. (WAX). We could see Mt. Rainier and the clouds were touching the top, Zayin said "Guys, if we climbed the mountain high enough we would be in the heavens." The quotes go on and on and ok, so now I know I am a sucker. You know I am a sucker if I put a picture of me here without make up. But this was the beginning of Titus' photography skills, and then Zayin said I had to put this picture of him in the blog . . .seeing as he has the least amount of pictures so far. What we don't do for love.

3 comments:

connie and eddie said...

I love you all, sooooo beautiful, love this website you have created...

Connie

gina said...

What fortunate boys to have such a sucker for a mom! I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way...

Erin said...

Also, Leah you look amazing...