Friday, April 11, 2008

Leah and Sollie's trip to Indy

Grandpa Kottke is the best!!!!! Sollie sure got spoiled!!!!
Sollie and his new cousin DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of toys . . .and, yes, he is sitting up now.
I came to Indy to see DRAKE!!! He is wonderful. I wanted to keep him, but Aunt Norah said "NO." I will try again in Jan.
I had to put this picture in . . we all looked a little worked over, but hey, we are happy.
So, I got a little vacation to go home to Indiana. Sollie and I left and stayed for a whole week. I didn't wash a dish, do a load of laundry, I went to bed and slept for hours and hours . . . it was amazing!!! I also got to shop for a few days and was so spoiled (starbucks, new shoes, etc helped). I was revitatlized . .. I think??!! But hey, this blog isn't about me so on to more pictures.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm glad you got to have some "me time" as well as some "girl time" - you deserve it, having to take care of four (make that five with the hubby =) boys!