Friday, August 29, 2008

Apples!!!














While Sollie is busy climbing into anything he can find, Darius, Zayin, Titus, and I are making apple sauce, dried apples, apple butter, fruit leather, apples pies. . .chicken pot pies (with garden food), blackberry pies, blackberry duff, blackberry cereal, canning green beans, canning anything that gets in our way as we are on a MISSION, canning, canning, eating garden food, corn on the cob, can you tell that is all I have done for days . . .I think that there is more than this garden over here. Cabbage salad, lettuce salad, beets, onions, bla bla I will let you stop reading this now before I start the zucchini and squash stories. I stopped canning last year when I puked from the smell of tomatoes . . . the boys believe me now when I say I am going to PUKE. It is amazing though how they really can help this year.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, are you ever busy being the homemaker! You go, girl! Glad you got some little helpers. =)

Kaylee said...

When ever you need my help Auntie, give me a call? I love watching your boys:)When are you and Rhaquel planning to go shopping at University Village. I'm still willing to watch your kids!
:*

Coleson & Tate said...

What fun!!! and work!
If you need anyone to eat any of the pies I would be more than happy to help :) I made 2 pies with the apples you gave me...yum! They were fabulous!!!