Sunday, September 14, 2008

RED ROBIN!!!







Where do I begin? Well, after the birthday the boys started a countdown to go out for dinner with Connie and Eddie. Seeing as the boys have eaten out like 2 times I have been a little nervous. But of course, Connie had balloons, crayons, coloring books, . . .Hors D'Oeuvres ordered. I guess I was overwhelmed from the beginning . . .seeing as well that someone actually invited us out for dinner with 4 boys! Wow, it was such a treat!!! We even got dessert!!! Sollie got to have french fries . . .he got to have whatever he wanted as long as he stayed sweet and happy. You can see he even got a little icecream. As you can also see Doug is the greatest Dad in the world. I would like to thank you, Connie and Eddie, for treating us so kind. You have never asked for anything or expect anything, but just continue to flood us with kindness. We are so amazed how God placed you in our lives. Thank you, once again!

1 comment:

Leo and Kim said...

I LOVE Red Robin. That restaurant totally reminds me of when I lived in Washington for a short stint. What a fun treat that you were able to all go out for a fun dinner.