Sunday, October 5, 2008

More daily events.

Titus loves hanging out in the bath when Darius and Zayin do some schoolwork.
He is into his "army guys" and animals. He is so content even though he does not get to be the center of my attention somedays in the mornings.
We are doing lots of reading, math, language, writing . . .bla bla bla why am I telling you everything?
Doug gets a rare moment of chillin' with Sollie.
This would be Sollie avoiding eye contact -is he upset I made him shop for a few minutes with me? Just if anyone cares, I totally shop with all these boys--not so more people can stare at us, but really, I don't think shopping for an hour here or there should be a big deal for them. That's life. Buck it up boys, I am also hoping someday my daughter-in-laws will appreciate this.

1 comment:

Coleson & Tate said...

I completely agree! Coleson gets to shop quite reguarly and people comment how "good he is" while doing it..ummm, that's cause he is trained :)