Monday, October 19, 2009

Chick-Fil-A

Where do I begin? First, we really need this restaurant here. I couldn't get enough. I am serious. Ask Norah. I was so absolutely giddy going with a "same minded" human. We had them in like clock work. Amid the germs, feeding, feeding baby, huge spills, pukings, more pukings, potty breaks, washing hands in the bathroom, drink refills, keeping everyone happy, then throw in the trying to be sane and carry on normal conversation (does that really exist for mothers?), picking up all the trash and getting another puke bag (the puking was outside for those a little concerned) . . .add a few phone calls for "we'll meet you at Chick-Fil-A" . . . well, anyway "here's to you, Norah, you are fabulous. But than again I think I say that all the time."

1 comment:

The Drakester said...

Yes, mines the one with the plastic in his mouth!