Thursday, March 4, 2010

Special time with mommy

I was trying to teach him to love Starbucks. You just keep trying till they love it.

See, he loves it. Now I have an excuse to go. "Doug, the boys just needed a Starbucks." Do you all see how that works?

Uncle's birthday lunch. I think the balloon was for Uncle.

King for a week. All the hugs, snuggles, food, and attention. I did get to go to Indy to see my family, although I didn't get any pictures except of Lukas. I forgot the camera charger . . . I really thought I hadn't forgotten anything that morning we left (not that I was excited to leave or anyting?!?) Doug spoiled me and let me have a week of vacation. Amazing timing as well, the boys all the got the flu the day I left. We owe an official "thank you" to Grandma and Aunt Carol. . . you are amazing. And to Aunt Sandra, "sorry." And to Doug, "I love you dearly and thank you for spoiling me. I am ready to go again." And to Greta, "It was amazing to see Caleb. I love you."




1 comment:

lmngirls said...

Um, I'm jealous, can I go to Indiana for a week too, I'll take Lukas...just don't make me take any of my 4!
Christina