Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogging

Someone informed me that blogging should be writing. Well, we all know you just want the pictures . . does anyone really read those long blogs? But I do need to mention my birthday a little. I would like to admit that I am totally spoiled. I didn't call Christina on my birthday, because I didn't want her to know how good I had it . . . knowing that no one has probibly ever come and given her breakfast in bed (seeing as Doug was gone), then Carol and her kids took all the boys--if you need a lesson on how to treat someone good . . just ask the Hughey Family. I got to shop, go out for lunch that week, hang out with friends, then I got a weekend with my husband. Which also needs a public "thankyou" to Sandra. I didn't think after 4 boys that anyone would ever watch our boys (even though they are almost perfect if you didn't know that). Wow, thank you all . . .I am so grateful.

No comments: