Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Here we go!!!

Thank you, Doug, for my little treat (um, I think you drank it though). So, after years of my husband faithfully working and never a complaint- he put in his notice and we took a big step of faith. So, we are off on a trip to Wisconsin to see Great Grandma and Grandpa and then to Indy for a little time with the Kottke side. We are taking steps towards Brazil and we are coveting your prayers.



Mom and Dad, it's that Columbia River we always talk about. It was beautiful.


Just thought I would show you what 6 sleeping children look like. Its ok, I couldn't see them either. Yes, Romans lips are really that big. We really were having fun, even at this point.





1 comment:

Sara said...

I think the Columbia River is even more beautiful and spectacular on that side of the mountains! Love your pics - makes me want to go on a road trip soon! :)