Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still driving

Swimming wasn't a bad idea. Bleaching my kids sounded reasonable at this time. Cause we have hives too. There is always something to blog about, huh?



Football, frogs, and tics.


I tried to think of every detail for the trip, but after these pics you can understand how I underestimated the wipies!


The trip through Montana was so beautiful and then North Dakota was just breathtaking. So, we tried to enjoy the "nature" part. We took a little sign and followed it to a park and found a little spot to enjoy. I had been feeling so guilty (Christina could make this sound funny and interesting). Most families would have camped, making memories around the fire. I was trying...and then I remembered why I like beds. The tics were a start.







2 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

agh! tics!!! ick. next stop-costco grab some more wipes!

Sara said...

I can't believe poor Zayin got a tic bite right after we talked about it on Sunday! Arg, scary! Praying you all stay healthy!

Oh, and what's this about hives? I saw on the prayer list that Solomon had an allergic reaction, did anyone else? Where is the rash located? Has it gone away yet?